View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 08:32 AM

Exclamation Spoiler alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myjanie12 View Post
Take your wife to a truck stop. I mean a real big one along say 95 or 85. Truckers are some of the horniest fucking men on the planet. They drive around all day checking out the beavers being flashed ass, tits, and pussy. So when they stop they are ready to pop and fill some hot bitches pussy, ass, or mouth. I mean these guys love pussy action and don't mind fucking your wife, daughter, girlfriend, mother, grand mom or even the preachers wife when their dicks are hard. Maybe I will ask the wife about cruising one this weekend.
I hate to break your bubble bud, but here is a spoiler alert for you.
Most long haul drivers that pull into the truck stops,do so to have a shower,have something to eat and get some sleep.
Yes every once in a while some babe flashes us, But I for one am not very interested in sticking my cock into God only knows what.
Most of these so called horny rivers are married and really not interested in bringing home a problem.
Having said that,Yes I have gotten to know females who got off on flashing me,but after getting acquainted and over time.
But again,most of the time after the long miles and lack of sleep, most guys just want some shut eye.