View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 08:22 AM

Default true

A few weekends back my husbands brother came to visit us, we often have threesomes with him when he is visiting us and have been for several years now! after a good night of them both taking turns on me and i enjoying multiple orgasms we all fell asleep in our bed. About two thirty in the morning i was awakened by a sensation in my pussy , it took a minute to realize what was going on but my body was already pushing against this hard cock as i was sleeping. At first i thought it was my hubby but realized that my arms was wrapped around him and i was facing his back so it couldnt have been him fucking me! after realizing i was being fucked i turned my head to my brother in law to see him and it was his hard cock burried deep in my pussy. i bucked back and forth for several minutes getting us one last orgasm and him one big one in me before planting a kiss on him and us falling asleep. So from my experiences i've always known when i being fucked even when i am sleeping, i may not at first but the feelings in my pussy always awaken me , sometimes i pretend not to be awake to see how they react but always know!