View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 05:43 AM

There have been many times that my wife has had too much to drink and pretty much passed out and I've had fun with her
Like jerking off on her pussy or titties or face or ass. I just shoot off on her and let it dry. After she wakes up and sees it she'll say something like "looks like you had a good time"...lol.
One time when I had a friend over and we were drinking beer she got pretty drunk and said she was going to bed. After a bit I told Alan I better go check on her. When I got to the bedroom she was laying on the covers still wearing her shorts and a halter top.
I eased her shorts off and she was wearing these really sexy little pink panties. Then I took her top off and kinda rolled her on her side facing the doorway.
I went back to the living room and after a few more beers Alan needed to use the bathroom. I said do me a favor and check on my wife. He was gone a pretty good while and when he got back he said it's getting pretty late and I should get going.
After he left I went to the bedroom and my wife's left titty had something shiney on it. I looked closer and you could tell it was cum. I looked in the trash can beside the bed and sure nuff there was some Kleenex in it. I picked it up and it had cum all over it. I knew then that Alan had jerked off while looking at my wife's titties and panty covered pussy. I got excited as hell and jerked off on her too but I shot my load all over her tits. I got some on her face too, the first spurt shot a lot longer than I expected cause I was so fucking horny
I told her what happened in the morning when we woke up and she got so excited that she wanted me to fuck her. We talked a lot about it and it always lead to us fucking.