View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 10:56 AM

Smile Knowing

On the times I've been there, I've been too busy as a participant to watch my wife being fucked. The times I wasn't there, just knowing she was being fucked by one or more other guys was a huge turn on, the more guys, the better. I guess I would enjoy watching her being fucked by someone else, since I know I enjoy fucking her with someone else, but the real turn on is the idea that she is being used for sex, whether I am involved or not. The thought of her being fucked and having her cunt pumped full of cum turns me on endlessly and the more guys that are fucking her, the better. Nothing turns me on more than the idea of her going out with a different guy, or, better yet, group of guys every day/night and letting them fuck her all they want. While I know it's a big risk, since she ALWAYS has fucked bareback, I'm especially turned on by the idea of her fucking with complete strangers, individuals or groups, who she gets together with randomly, first come, first served. This includes the idea of multiple individuals or groups of guys in a day or night, as many as she could work in.
I would have loved to have had her being the entertainment at bachelor parties in her younger days, letting all the guys fuck her.
I encouraged her to take up belly dancing (she didn't) with the idea that she could perform at a bar with a bad reputation and back rooms where the strippers were known to entertain some of the customers. She was also being encouraged by the bar owner's wife, who she had become friends with. I'm sure the owner's wife had the same idea I did--get my extroverted, boy crazy wife dancing for the patrons in a skimpy outfit and she would soon end up servicing them in one of the back rooms. According to her, she has a near relative who was a similarly easy piece and had the reputation that went with it.