View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plipps View Post
I love knowing my wife is fucking another man and how he is filling my wife pussy with his cock and his cum.
Then my wife cums home and teases me and slowly taking her cloths off and letting me see her sexy wet panties with her lovers cum in them. She tells me to lay on the bed and my wife straddles my face and lowers her cum filled panties on my lipps. The smell of her sweet pussy and her lovers cum makes my cock hard as a rock and knowing how he fucked my wife hard and gave her orgasams with his hard cock. I know how my wife likes having another cock in her pussy knowing she had a man that wanted he it turns my wife on. Then she tells me about how he fucked her and she pulls her panties off and rubbs them on my face and has me lick the cum out of her cum filled panties . Then she sits down on my face and I lick her cum filled pussy while she slowly fucks my face while im eating her pussy till she cums in my mouth then she slides down and sticks my hard cock in her wet pussy and starts to ride my now very hard cock .My wife thanks me and tells me she loves me and she likes having sex with other men and telling me about it. The sex is great and I can cum two or three times what a turn on for both of us. Thats why I Love my wife Fucking other men
Oh man, loved reading this post. What a sexy wife you have. I just went and looked at your pics and I have to tell you. I would really love to do your wife
I'd really love to titty fuck her too, she has a beautiful and sexy set of titties..mmmmmm.
Please keep posting, thanks