View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmann50 View Post
I want to know if I spent the weekend with youm how would you use and abuse me? You could do anything you want!! How could you abuse my tits? What would you make me do in public for you? Me and hubby want to know!!
I would start by making you do a little strip tease dance for me in the living room. Undressing for me and wiggling your awesome tits! Then you can back that sweet ass up to me and wiggle it on my lap! Can you feel my big hard cock through my pants? Next I would have you lay on the couch so I can lick your pussy - I want to lick you until you orgasm!

Now that I have given you one orgasm, I feed you my big cock, watching as your tongue slides around the purple head. I let you slobber on my shaft for bit before getting on my knees between your legs and sliding it into your juicy pussy. I am going to slowly and gently fuck your wet snatch with my long tool.

Then I want to lay back on the floor and have you squat on my cock and ride me, to see how fast and hard you like it. I want you to grind on my big cock, make it hurt! I can hold off an orgasm for quite a bit when a beautiful lady is riding me. Can you cum a second time while you ride my monster cock? I love having you ride me - I can play with your awesome tits!

Next I want you on you hand and knees on the sofa so I can bang you hard and fast doggie style. I want to fuck you hard - I need to get my cum out of my balls and deep inside your hot wet pussy! Your tits are swinging nicely as I pound away at your tight twat! Finally I spurt my load deep inside you, spurt after spurt of white goo!

I need a slight rest and recharge - so we drink a beer together. We sit there, discussing about what position to try next. I watch as my cum dribbles out of your pussy and onto the sofa leaving a wet spot. The sight of your just fucked dribbling pussy is making my cock about half hard. You notice and grab hold of it tugging it. Next thing I know your head is bobbing on my cock bringing it to full hardness!

I am back laying on the floor and you are riding me reverse cowgirl. You awesome ass is in full view as you slide up my stiff shaft before slamming back down. Your tight ass hole is on my list to do before the end of the weekend! You cum a third? time and fall off of my huge prick - laying on your back.

Your awesome tits are begging for some attention. I suck your nipple and knead your tits with my hand, pinching your nipples and nibbling them to hear you bark in pleasure/pain! I lay my pussy juice soaked big cock between your wonderful flesh mounds and you naturally push then together covering my giant cock with your tits! I push up and the purple tip of my cock pops up from your cleavage! I bang your tits for awhile this way.

But I keep thinking about your ass, wondering how tight it is and how sweet it is going to feel wrapped around my cock! Grabbing some lube, I tell you to get on your hands and knees. I lube up my cock and your ass crack, working the lube into your tight bung hole with my fingers. I work your tight ass with my fingers trying to open it a bit before I ram my big cock into it. I wish I had a anal plug to get you a little more ready, but you are encouraging me to stick my cock in your ass. So what is a guy to do? I slowly get the tip in you, but you are so tight! Inch by inch my giant cock invades your back door, your tight sphincter squeezing my cock hard. Finally I am about half in you and you start to wiggle back and forth taking more and more of it - the sensation is driving me nuts! I can't hold out much longer as my balls are ready to dump load number 2! A couple more wiggles and I unleash another load in your sexy body - this one in your tight shitter!

Time to take another rest, Then we can continue some more.