View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 06:58 AM

Default Wife and her boss

This is another true story my wife has told me about her past: she used to work in a record store back when she was 17-19 and it was the eighties so that was when she was a bit free'er. She was going to the stock room for her break and her mgr was in there doing a few lines of white powder. He asked if she wanted to do a bump and which she did. The mgr asked her to hang out after work to do more and she agreed. He was around 24 or 25 while she was 18. After closing they left together and got some beers and drove to a secluded spot near the mall. So they were partying for at least an hour when'd he was telling her how pretty she looked and she was flirting back with him when he leaned over and kissed her and she just let him kiss and feel her tits up. She said she was rubbing his cock and he said he wanted to do a line off her tits and he'd put it on her tits snorted it and she licked the crumbs off. She said she gave him head and he was fingering her really fast and hard and they ended up fucking right in his car. She said that he was her mgr for about 6 months before he left for the navy and that they had sex a few times during his remaining time working together and even giving him a blowjob in the shopping floor when it was closed up. I know this story to be true because I've heard her friends talk about the "old days" at the record store and hinting about those two hooking up.