View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 08:23 AM

Default rough

I'd start by having you blow me as I sat on the edge of your marital bed, finger up my ass rubbing my prostate. I would make you swallow every drop! Next walk you to the showed and make you piss your pants. After youre soaked walk you back to your bed and throw you down violently, tear your wet pants off, rip off your panties and tie your hands to the bed. I would lick those thighs clean, then your pussy. I'd explain I wont let you cum until I have my entire hand inside you. As I lick I would edge you as long as it takes, making you ask for another finger, and another until my hands inside you, fisting your g spot, then allow you to cum. I would drag you to the shower, make you kneel and cover you in my hot piss. After allow you to get dressed, you think its over, but no!
As you walk me towards the bedroom door, I would throw over the side of the bed and pull down your pants, saying nothing slam my cock in your gaping sore pussy and fuck you slow and hard. I listen as you beg me not to cum in you, pleading youre ovulating, I tell you its a baby or your ass! You plead youre an anal virgin but if I wont make you pregnant you will not fight me. I grab your husband's picture off the wall and make you stare at it as I use a towel to dry my cock and your ass. Then as you stare at him I drive into your ass dry, taking you hard! You beg me to finish, your dry virgin cavity cant handle anymore. I tell you I will cum after you apologize to him for being a snooty bitch and denying him your ass. You howl apologies to his picture telling him what a bitch you have been to deny him such pleasure. Satisfied I rail you harder and faster and empty myself in your ass, deflowering you.
I pick up the video camera you hadnt noticed, and tell you I will be stopping by once a week for some anal and if you dont give me what I want hubby gets emailed our video. See you next week gorgeous!