Thread: The Dare!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 12:43 PM

Thumbs up Yeah

Would that I had had it so easy getting Florence started doing things. The thing is, she was the experienced one, as well as the more forward one, at the time. It took several years, and a major bump in our marriage, for me to start being more aggressive and make my desires known forcefully. Still, even then, I never caught up with you and Dave, Janie.

Oddly, my best friend's name was also Mike. He was hung like me, but with a hard right banana cock. I would have loved to see him fucking Florence, repeatedly. We had made a pact, years earlier, never fulfilled, that I believe would have obligated me to share her with him. And, if I had been less reticent and more forceful, I'm pretty sure it would have been easy to do. In addition to being my best friend, Florence was very fond of Mike, too. I really believe it would have been pretty easy to get her to let him fuck her, once she knew that was what I wanted her to do. She was open to doing anything I was bold enough to try.

Last edited by John Skolte; 10-12-2017 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Additional comment, spelling