View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 06:56 PM

I used to have a pool and a privacy fence at our old house. So I'd often wear really skimpy suits or sunbathe in the back yard, sometimes topless or nude. One day I was in the pool and I saw our elderly neighbor looking through a little hole in fence. When my husband got home I told him about it. He said I ought to give the old guy a show, since he was really nice and always offered to help out. So the next time I saw him in his backyard I went out and jumped in the pool. I swam a bit and then climbed out, and sure enough he was at the hole. So I first took off my top, and dried off with a towel, then I decided to take off my bottoms as well. I bent over and gave him a real good shot of my pussy. Then I got a lounge chair and arranged it so when I laid down and spread my legs my pussy was in plain view for him. I was getting a little wet while showing off for him, so I started playing with my pussy, fingering my clit, spreading my lips, then I inserted two fingers and really went to work on it. I was fucking myself and pulling on my nipple when I finally came really hard. After I calmed down, I looked at the fence and winked at him. I gave him a lot of other shows too.

j