Thread: Entrepreneur?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 04:11 PM

Default first time exchange

hubby put me up to going in a very expensive show store to try on heels. He told me to see if i could get a free pair and he didnt care how i did it. i was nervous and walk around for a bit till a man finally came to help. after getting my size and a couple of styles he came back and started to put them on he look up at me to ask how does it fit he could see i had no panties on. he kind of froze in between words i smiled and said i love them walk around on them sat back down with my legs even more open and had him take them off. we did this for a couple more pairs. after choosing the ones i wanted i ask how much he told me i said oh no that is way to much for me i am sorry i cant but i sure wish there was something i could do to get them. He told me if i could meet him in a couple of hours we could work something out. I met him at a near by park got out of my car and into his suv he wanted to finger my pussy first then for me to suck his dick.. we got in the back and i let him finger me from behind till he was hard and i sucked his cock till he came. I smile every time i have them heels on now..