View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 12:03 PM

Smile hotel show off

Both me and hubby were feeling unusually sexy while spending a three day weekend at a hotel. While standing in front of a full length window I noticed a young man staring at our widow from across the courtyard. Jay dared me to give him something to see. I slowly began to unbutton my blouse and put my hands up inside my bra. Jay watched him from another room. I removed the bra and messaged my breasts. Jay told me more than one person was watching. A variety of men and one couple. Jay took out his cock and started to stroke it which always makes me super hot. He told me to go all the way and do whatever I wanted.. I put one hand down my pants and massaged my clit while he described what he could see. One fellow was rubbing his pants. He's the one I could see clearly. The couple was petting through their clothes. I was hot!!! Slowly the panties came off, my fingers went in and I grinded a way. I wanted someone else to get themselves off as I did. I really worked my pussy and played with my breasts motioned my hand as if I was stroking a cock and then put a blanket around me. I pointed to my eyes. Two viewers got the idea. The lonely male took out a beautiful erect cock and started stroking it. The young girl took out her boyfriends cock and started sucking it. After, she paused to remove her top, then her jeans. She had one hand playing with her pussy while she sucked away. I dropped the blanket and went to work on myself. One of us would stop and watch and then continue as if we were challenging each other to go further.I couldn't believe I was doing this. Soon I could tell from his reaction that the single man was coming...wish I could see the cum shot. The young girl sucked away. Pulled her mouth off her partners cock and waved good-bye. Jay closed the curtain and we fucked like crazy. He wants to do it again, this time with a video camera to capture the other viewers. From smiles we got the next day at the pool, I could tell some others must have been also watching. Yes, we did it again that night.