Thread: Boss's Request
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 12:38 AM

Wink Good luck

Since we're talking about your boss and his wife there's a definite possibility of things getting VERY complicated for you, if either , or both, of them got unhappy about you doing her, for any reason.

Having said that, if you can keep them happy, especially him, you may have the beginning of some great fucking experiences. Hopefully, many, many great experiences.

Is she worth it? Are you confident that you can meet their (his) expectations? Are you horny enough to try it?

There was a time when I would have said full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes, I've got the only one that counts and I know how to use it. Now I am retired, so I don't have to worry about disappointing my boss anymore, however, unfortunately, the years seem to be catching up with me, though I still don't show it. Most people refuse to believe I'm as old as I am. My point is, for myself, now, I seriously have to question MY answer to the last two questions I posed to you.

It SOUNDS like a really good deal, and I would go for it, as long as I thought I could carry it off, as I could have in the past, the glorious past. You'll have to weigh these things for yourself to decide. Good luck, and I hope things work well for you.