View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 09:35 AM

We'd been dating about 3 weeks when my husband saw me take another guys cock for the first time. It was a friend of his, we'd been partying at a bar and when we were dancing I couldn't help but notice his friend had a really nice cock. When we got back to my husbands home, we had a couple more drinks and I'd been sitting on my husbands lap and flashing my pussy at his buddy. My husband to be, then started to strip me of my dress and his friend took his cock out and started stroking it. I got off my husbands lap and crawled over to his friend and took his cock in my mouth. It was lovely and sucking him made my cunt drip knowing my husband was watching me, after a few minutes, my husband entered me and fucked me as I sucked his friend off. Afterwards he told me it was one of the most erotic things he'd seen. He says whether he watches me suck cock, or get fucked, it never fails to turn him on. We hadn't discussed having sex with his friend, it just seemed right at the moment. After that first time they then Dp'd me. Wonderful!

j