View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 04:16 PM

Default Making her suck and fuck a friend..

Kathy has one hot bod. her ass is beautiful her pussy so sweet ad wet and her mouth was made to be fucked. she has only been taken by 3 other men and they were all given to her by me. One day at the cabin up north in California at the lake she and I and mick went there to so some relaxing and on the drive up she was in the middle and mick had his shirt off and in cutoff jeans and his legs spread out and soaking in the sun next to the window. Kathy and I were snuggled up close and she had on a cotton blouse opened half way and was wearing no bra. she has 38's plus. Her shorts were cutoffs also but very short and showed a lot. Mick then popped a cd in the player and it was a audio of a woman telling the story of how she loved swinging. This made Kathy look at me and wonder what was mick up to. Then micks crotch got to bulging as the cd described a woman stripping down before 3 men and wanted to fuck each one as her husband told her to do. Soon Kathy had her fingers sliding to my cock and micks eyes were closed so she opened my legs more and then slowly got me hard. Kathy then slid her hand down the top of my shorts as I unzipped them and she pulled my cock out to the top. she was licking her lips just wanting to suck me but was afraid to wake mick. So she kissed my ear and said I am fucking horney. I looked at her and said stroke micks cock as he lays there, she gasped for a second and whispered are you sure ?, I said lets see if he gets into it and see what happens. She looked at his crotch and slid her hand to his bulge and ran the tips of her fingers over his cock. mick still laid there not moving. Then I said lean over and kiss his cock through his jeans., she said she did not know him well enough to do that, but I said I want you to suck him and see if he is going to make a good three-sum with you and I . She said I did not know that this weekend was going to be a fuckfest, but he is a hunk and I just may like him. So she slid towards him and put her soft lips on his crotch and kissed it softly, then mick opened his legs even more and Kathy kissed his cock more and more until she unsnapped the top button of his cutoffs and lowered the zipper until it reached the bottom. Mick then said suck me babe I want those sweet lips of yours around my cock. Kathy slid up to micks lips and kissed him as she played her hand around his shaft and pulled it out all the way. Then Kathy lowered herself down to his cock and started to kiss his shaft and lowered his cutoffs to the floor. I was still driving and my cock was out and fresh to the air when Kathy leaned back to me and started to suck me as I drove. then she went back to mick and sucked his balls and cock as he ran his hands through her hair and was cupping her breasts. soon all you could hear was her sucking and him telling how sweet her mouth was as she took him to his sack.then mick said baby you need my cock to fill your throat with sweet cum baby and I want to take it all for me. Kathy said mick fuck my mouth so you give it all to me now. then Mick held her head tight to his sack and shot his huge load in her throat and she swallowed it and drained him dry. Then she kissed and sucked him for another 1/2 hour when we reached the cabin and mick got hard again and I was really needing to make her swallow me and take mick in her ass and me down her throat. Kathy was stripped cleaned and we made it to the cabin when I turned Kathy around and lowered her to suck me as mick spread her legs in back and ate her. she then started to moan when we had her get on al fours on the bed and sat back as she out her ass up and deep throated me as mick oiled her backdoor with his tongue enough to send her moaning. then I said mick take Kathy's ass and spread those sweet cheeks and then we will switch places. mick is big a good 11 inches and very thick and he had a little trouble getting it in but when he did she opened up with a hard loud fuck me cry and then bowed her head and said god mick that is fucking big. then mick said baby I am just getting started, and then slowly pushed in half of the way when Kathy shouted again fuck mick just go all the way and stop the fucking teasing, so he pushed down hard and Kathy shouted and said fuck you guys are fucking killing me with your cocks. Then she really got into it as mick rocked back and forth and pumped her slowly and she reached under her stomach and started to finger her clit and then she sucked and bit down hard on my cock and she said I am going to make you pay for not telling me you planned this, then she said mick fuck my ass really long and hard and fill my ass with cum so my husband here will have to slide into me all wet and full of cum. fill my ass and make me beg. Mick did just that and she took him for a good 20 minute ride as I lay there in front of her then mick pulled her to him in a upright position and he fucked her hard in the ass as he kissed her over her shoulder and she tongued and kissed mick back and then she told mick fuck me baby fuck me hard, so mick pumped and pumped as she climaxed and kept on pumping her without giving her a break and she bucked back but mick kept fucking her ass and not stopping even as she tired from the orgasm he kept going then she fell forward face down when mick laid back and pulled her on top still in her ass and pumped away and he pushed her legs wide open and I leaned over and started to eat her very very wet pussy as mick pumped her ass as she lay on top. Then I got over her and slid my cock in her pussy and started to fuck my wife with micks cock still swelling her ass. she rolled her head back over micks shoulder and was begging us to fuck her and not stop, she said she has never been fucked so hard and deep as what we are doing to her right now. then we fucked and fucked and then I shot my load deep in her cunt and almost collapsed on top but then mick slid my wife sideways and pulled her tight and shot his load deep in her ass as Kathy cried I love you both so much for doing that and we loved her right back...

Last edited by cockforher; 02-11-2018 at 04:18 PM.