View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 01:16 PM

Default part 2 of why i like to be shared.

When i got home after my first date, my husband was surprised i was home so soon. I told him how the date went, the movie, the pizza, the first kiss, then the other kisses and the hand in the bra. By the time i got to the part about the hand in the bra, my husband had stripped me and was eating my pussy like a madman. I had huge orgasm. It was incredible. I got on my husbands hard cock and rode him for a long time. He came twice, something he had not done in ages. The night i got the hotel room, I did not get back home until 3am. My husband was waiting expectantly. He did not know that i had decided to have sex that night with Jeff. we went to bed. I had taken my husband's cock in my hand and was feeling it get nice and hard, when my husband asked what happened tonight. I said I fucked him. My husband's cock erupted like a volcano, he came so hard. I got on his cock and rode him for an hour. he did not cum again, but his cock stayed hard as a rock. My husband was really, really excited by my having sex with Jeff. I knew every thing was going to be alright.

I dated Jeff for 5 months. It was wonderful having a man half my age so into me. I loved his youth and stamina and his sheer joy of having sex with me. I thought i was being careful in how i was going out with Jeff. I wasn't. One night Jeff and I ended up in the same movie as my daughter and her date. She saw him kiss me in the dark. She was shocked and scared. When I got home, my husband and I had to reassure her that everything between us was alright. a couple of years later, when we were talking about a relationship she was in, she told me she thought her Dad was really cool. She liked how he was willing to do what it takes to have a happy marriage. She asked a lot of questions over the next couple of years about lifestyle her dad and I have. when she married, she married an open minded man who was willing to share her when she needed/wanted more adventure in sex. she is very happy.

Jeff graduated from school and went off to the fleet. I have never seen him again. I pick up a sailor or two every now and then when the desire takes a hold of me. my husband still loves that i do. I have expanded my sexuality to include women. I did not know i was bi until I was hit on by a woman when i was at a nude beach by myself, one day. when we went to her motel, she said she would be gentle since it was my first time. she had a great sense of humor. through her, I learned it is possible to have an immense orgasm while laughing hysterically. I felt my husband would like to enjoy other women and i wanted him to do so, so i got us into swapping. he loves it. We swap at least once a month. I have sex with some one other than my husband almost every week.

why do i love being shared? well, being shared makes me feel sexy and desired. It is that simple. I love the sex, but I need to feel desired. I like being desired by so many.

Last edited by lactatingdog; 02-25-2018 at 01:27 PM.