View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 08:51 PM

Default Eating first cream pie by another guy

About 4 years ago my wife and I started trying some swapping. It really sucked because we could never find a guy and girl we both wanted. When we did swap all I thought about was her fucking the other guy. Then I finally asked her if she just wanted to fuck other guys. She really didn't but did it for me anyways. It was her second guy that cream pied her. I hid and watched through the cracked door. When he left I jumped on her and pushed right into her. I came in less than one minute and it was amazing. A few men after that I finally ate her after a cream pie. A regular came over and came deep in her. He was thick and long so it really was deep. I of course was hiding. He got up to shower right away. I of course came in the room as I usually did after to fuck her for the one or two minutes while the guy showered. This time I spread her open, put my dick in her and could feel all the cum. I quickly slid down her and and licked as much as I could in. My mouth felt full even though it wasn't. I almost threw up. I quickly slid up and pumped her. I kissed her after I had swallowed some of his cum and I came harder than I ever had. I nearly threw up for two days thinking about it. I rarely eat her any more but sometimes like to have a little taste. Does anyone else do this? I'm not gay, bi or anything close. If it wasn't my wife I would never even consider it.