View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 03:25 PM

Default my sons black friend. continued

hi couldnt finish this simon came off his computer had to log off. so i'll hopefully finish now haha, as i was saying leroy heard me and simon having words so to speak while they was in adams bedroom he was moaning about sex and that its been 2 months or so since we last had it i'd told him to keep his voice down cos they were upstairs but he carried on which he does, he said i make excuses not to have it which i denied and said i work and i get tired and headaches he sed i work whats wrong with you lately and i just walked into the kitchen made a cuppa and went out to get washing in i was at the bottom end of the garden and that leroy came out down to were i was and said you ok i said im fine weres adam he said in the front room asking ur mister whats up, i said for christ sake and he said we heard you both i said its nothing go back inside and he says u not had sex with him for 2 months i said thats my business go back inside and he smiles and says a dont tink u want to fuck him is to long dat, i actually blushed a little when he came out with it and said omg were do u get all this chat from ur language is bad and inapropriate he laughed and said a tink you like what you seen last weekend a got a big dick yeah and dam your a fine woman, i said christ how filthy are you and he smiles like a cheshire cat and says is me if a like a gal am forward i sed your talk is so rude and i dont want to hear it .he says cos am black yeah i said colour has nothing to do with it your 24 also my sons friend and im with simon he says and he not pleasing you a know dat dam have got what u need honey, i sed right anymore and i'll tell simon what u been saying he sed cool but a dont tink u will that point adam came out and said to him what u doing out here and he picked my basket up and said am just helpin your momma with dis and i went into the front sat down they went upstairs with a drink i couldnt get it out my head what he was saying again and how hes coming across with me. while it was going round in my head watching tv simon said i think im working over in scotland again saturday and might be another night away he sed nothings deffo yet find out thursday i sed christ weather is going to be bad up there also i think. he sed i wanted a quiet one this weekend all the shifts ive done i sed i know well he found out today he is working up scotland i spoke to my friend allison and she wants to go out for a drink sat night now and i sed ok adam also knows simons on an all nighter and hes asked me if im going out i sed maybe a drink with allison and he said can i ask a favour i said what. he said can i have some mates round have a drink i said like last weekend that was to many he said just a few i promise and i might be going to angelas stay the night when you get in. i said ok but you'll have to clean the mess up and dont tell simon about it he sed i wont . i asked him who he was planning to ask round he said just mates i said were did u meet these new friends there language is vile he sed who, i sed theres a few i said u want to be careful with them he sed there ok like a laugh i sed is angela coming he said yes i sed and that leroy one he sed not asked him yet but he will i sed his grammar is awful he sed thats the way he is but hes a good mate. i thought would you think that if you knew what hes been saying to me. he went bk upstairs i made a cuppa sat down with my ipad while simon was playing on his playstation game i was msgin allison and deb in between about saturday night. and was thinking about me and simon regards to our words what we had, its true i havent had sex with him for just over 2 months now my fault though fact is i do make excuses all the time lately truth is i hate saying it but he dont please me in that way forgot the last time i had orgasms certainly not with him and been together just over 12 months, my ex husband also wasnt great in bed maybe, im missing something. ive never really been one for chat sites and that and only on here cos i was misinformed haha he dont know im on here just say im playing a game on here kinda naughty that lol.. this is not that bad actually once u get over the shock and ive had a few of those over the last week haha, im not really a cheater i mean ive had offers once or twice when out but wasnt interested, maybe guilt i dont know. and that leroy is saying things sneakily which dont help seeing what i did last weekend. i dont find him attractive but christ i had a shock when i saw his penis by chance last weekend and that image has stayed in my mind till now. his grammar is awful is that how all younger lads talk these days to girls ? ive never come across it until now all i know hes got more front than blackpool. im hoping to enjoy my night out with me bessies satday night. and i bet that lad will be at mine that night with adam having a drink. have to see what happens