View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 01:43 PM

Default my sons black friend. part 3. omg what a night.

hi, what a weekend i had omg it was the best, simon woke early he had to drive up scotland working in stornoway and wasnt bk till sunday afternnon. i sed i'll see you tomorrow and take care on the roads, he sed he'd ring me later i sed ok and he left. so i went bk to sleep for a couple of hours. i woke had some cereal downstairs and roughly 10.30 ally rang me to see if i fancied going into town with her, i sed yes ok i'll have a cuppa and get dressed and pick you up, she sed ok what you wearing tonight i sed i'm not sure yet what time you thinking of going out, she sed 7 i sed ok then. me and ally and deb had arranged to go out if simon was working away again saturday. so i got dressed and went to pick ally up from her house and went into town. we had a coffee first and was chatting about the night ahead, she rang deb and she sed she would meet us outside the wine bar at 7. then we went browsing the shops we both got a bit of make up me a new lippy and then we had lunch. after that she bought some new heels to wear that night, and i seen this lovely dress tried it on and loved it, it was 60 reduced and ally sed u should get it wear it tonight and i tot what the hell and bought it lol we headed bk to my car i dropped ally at her house and sed i'll order a taxi for 6.45 and meet you both outside the bar at 7 she sed ok and i went bk home to take a shower and get ready for later. it was nearly 4.30 i was making a quick coffee and my son adam sed mom what time you going out tonight, i sed taxi's coming here at 6.45 why? he sed is it still ok to have some friends over for a drink again. i sed as long as its not as many as last week he sed maybe 10 tops i sed ok but dont have that music blasting all night. that was sorted so i was going upstairs and he shouts a few will be here before you go i sed does it matter i will be up here for a while. drank my coffee took a shower dried my hair and was debating whether to wear the dress or not cos i like to wash them first haha then my phone rang it was simon asked how i was and what i was doing. i sed nowt really washing and tv lol little white lie sometimes u have to haha he moaned about the weather up there and it was boring the ferry over was delayed again and he was sick of that trip up there, i sed you be bk tomorrow he sed i wanted a quiet weekend home this week and im stuck up here, i sed just ride it out cant be helped he sed ok i might ring you later i sed ok take care, i tot what a moan looked at the time christ was after 5pm i'd done nowt, i slipped that dress on got clips for my hair i was wearing it up always looks better up haha done make up slipped into the mini heels , heard the bell ring was his mates ally rang me asked if i was ready lol went downstairs it was 6.30 adam sed mom you look nice you on the pull then, i sed dont be daft its a drink with ally n deb and clare sed you do look nice that dress is mint on you i sed bless ya , i sed cost me 60 quid was reduced lol i sed dont tell him be another moan haha she sed get your mom a drink i sed im fine going in a bit , i sed to him tot angela was comig he sed shes on her way and so is ben and leroy. i tot christ hope that taxi gets here before he does, he got here 5 mins before didnt say nowt just kept looking over with that grin of his i just ignored it and the taxi came and i left. got to the wine bar ally was outside but deb was late as per, so we waited for her then went in ally got drinks in me and deb got a table, we was having a chat about work, men and just about everything lol wasnt as good as last week bit empty and someone sed theres a karaoke down the road deb loves karaoke and we decided to go there after that drink. it was much better more ppl really lively, deb sed i'm going up later so are you both i sed see how many drinks i have first lol we was chattin singin along to the songs i was on my 3rd having a laugh it was good the my phone rang it was blinkin simon i sed to them i'll have to go outside if he hears music so i went out but he rang off i walked a bit were it was quiet and rang him bk. he sed were was you i sed i was on the loo phone was downstairs. he sed i told you earlier i might ring i sed nevermind, he sed i decided not to stay in the cab so i got a room. i sed oh thats better he sed is it i wish i hadnt bothered you aint seen it theres more room in our bathroom its a crammy box room theres no tv and you cant move in here, i sed really i tot christ more moaning and exaggeration as he does. i sed its just for one night he sed its ok for you to say your in luxury i sed its hardly my fault is it he sed did i say that i sed u be home tomorrow just ride it out he sed i might as well just go to sleep but im not tired i tot christ, and sed i might have one myself im feeling a bit tired he sed your always tired i sed what you mean by that, he sed well we aint had sex for over 2 months i sed not this again im not talkin about this now and especially when adams in the house upstairs like the last time he sed ok but its not going away sue and sed i'll see you tomorrow. i tot christ what a moan and a half, got bk in the club and ally sed he moaning again i sed yes about his crammy room deb laughed and sed dont know ur out does he i sed no she sed be jealous you out in that dress n all i sed doubt it only got it today. she sed dont he like u going out i sed not on my own no she sed he dont trust you and ally sed she wont do anything will you our sue i sed nope lol deb sed if my fella moaned and didnt like me going out i wouldnt think twice , i sed how many times you cheated behind kevs bk she sed twice i sed tot i was the one she sed no theres been another since but no more i tot yes right lol it was well after 9 my 4th drink deb got up singing lol this guy came over and sed would you ladys like a drink we sed no were fine but thanks ally laughed n sed hes on a table over there with those others they keep looking over, i sed better not tell deb she be asking them over here lol deb came bk sed whats funny ally told her and she sed i dont do beards lol then i heard my phone go off in my bag was a msg deb sed be simon again, it wasnt didnt recognise the number the msg read .. u enjoying ya nite x.. i tot who the hell is this and sed who is this? deb was sayin simons checkin up on you. she tot it was him and i got a reply.. who do ya think.. i sed im not playing games here who is this? and got another. leroy are ya enjoyin it. i tot how the hell has he got my number, so i sed how did u get my number, he sed asked adam if a cud use his phone ma battery was dead and looked you up in his contacts.. i sed omg you got some nerve you better stop msgn me now or else, i carried on chatting dropped my phone in my bag told ally n deb it was simon and deb sed you'll have that all night now i bet you oh god hope he dont if he does just turn it off i sed i cant he dont know im here.