View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 03:01 PM

Default my sons black friend part 4. continued.

we began chatting away again and we heard bleep and bleep again and again, i was ignoring it and deb sed if you you dont answer he might ring. so i took a look and it was leroy again.. saying you looked nice earlier darlin.. so sexy u are.. and u ever had a big black dick in ur pussy? followed by lots of ???? i gnored it went to the bar to get drinks came bk ally sed yours phone has gone off again sue.. was leroy again with ????? deb sed i knew hed do this all night she tot it was simon, and i replied your a dirty vile creature leroy how did adam ever get mixed up with someone like you.. he sed lol yeah i know dat but adam got a fit momma.. i sed u better stop msgn me now im with friends and they think its simon.. he replied . a wont spoil ur nite but a cant wait to see u with a smiley. i ignored that and was chattin knecked my drink lol and sed to ally n deb want another im getting a bacardi n coke deb sed bit early for that eh i sed haha so i went bk to the bar and was waiting for drinks.. and i replied to that msg..and sed .. i dont know why. he replied and sed al show u why am gon send u something tell me if u like it. i sed you better not i'll turn my phone off..he sed it still be there when u switch on later. i sed stop textin now my friends think its simon u trying to spoil my night,, he sed not at all ok a will enjoy i'll send it in a bit. i sed dont bother and put my phone in my bag payed for drinks took them bk over deb had only put our names down for karaoke while i was at the bar so i had a good drink and got up with her was a laugh bloody hot up there lol walking bk to our table ally sed ive heard your phone again sue deb sed i couldnt have that and i ignored it and finished my drink i needed the loo and sed whos for another and ally sed its my round i sed dont matter i'll get em i went to the loo and was curious to what it was i had an idea of sorts so i went into a cubicle and took a look i was a bit merry and tot what the hell lol and omg i sat there for 5 mins just looking at it, i'd seen it before that night briefly by chance hung, but he was hard and was holding it in his hand omg its huge and the helmit looked abs gorgeous, the girth omg was shocked in a good way haha, there was a msg with it.. do u like it?.. and another.. wanna put dat so deep in ur pussy with a smiley..omg i was wet in that cubicle no kidding my mind was all over the place, i didnt reply just got the drinks went bk to our table. ally sed you ok you look a bit flustered i sed yes fine just a bit warm in here we was chattin singin along and my phone was ringing in my bag and deb sed jesus cant simon leave you alone i sed seems not i'll have to take it outside but it was that number leroy by time i got outside rang off i went round the bk of the club were it was quiet and was about to callback and he rang again. he sed hey you didnt answer d texts. i sed are you crazy sending pics to my phone like that, he laughed and sed i took dat earlier in ma bedroom, and for some unknown reason i just burst out laughing he sed is good hearin u laugh, i sed your a real dirty fucker leroy, he laughed an sed am blessed yeah, i laughed an sed you sure are, he sed big dick yeah, i sed lol why u keep askin me that you know its huge, he laughed an sed ur mister dont give u tings like dat does he. i sed my mister dont give me anything that i want lol he laughed and sed momma a tink u want dis big dick. i laughed and sed stop calling me that momma, he sed ur a fit ass milf a wanna fuck u so bad, i sed u shouldnt be saying things like that ur adams friend and its not right your just a boy, he laughed and sed am no boy u know dat, fuck ad open u up suck ur pussy out on ur kitchen table and give u dis big dick so hard in dat pussy, omg he was making my cunt so wet listening to him, i sed were are u, he sed am outside yours few doors down i sed weres adam he sed in d house gettin smashed, i sed hows it going there he sed is cool but am bored , i sed is that why ur msgn me cos your bored lol, he sed nah a like ya sexy and a so wanna give it you tonight while ur misters away, i was wet thinking about it and sed you'll tell ur friends and adam will find out and if simon finds out there will hell on and hes not keen on black either, he sed a wont a promise scouts honour i sed when were u a scout more like a lout lol he laughed an sed no one will know jus me and you a never break a promise trus me, he sed what time you bk i sed i dont know maybe around 12ish i'll have to go they will think i got lost lol i sed to him i think adams staying at angelas he sed he is hes going at 1am they booked a taxi i sed i see ok do me a favour dont msg me anymore tonight cos ally and deb think its simon and i wont be long anyway he laughed an sed later sexy i laughed and walked bk round to go inside. i had 2 mmore drinks and all i could think about was later on i shared a taxi with ally deb stayed a bit and i got dropped off nearly 12.. i'll put the rest on a part 5