View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 04:46 PM

Default my sons black friend part 5. continued.

i got out the taxi sed bye to ally and went up my drive inside i could see adam was half drunk again lol couldnt see leroy adam asked how my night was i sed yes was great i sat down he asked if i wanted a drink i sed oh go on then i was chatting to that lass clare again she was ranting on about her bfriend and leroy came in with my drink and smiled i sed to that clare its hot in here im goin for some air and i went on the bk patio i was was a bit light headed merry haha i sed to adam what you doing later he sed oh im off to angelas for the night i sed oh i can have an early night then he sed yeah we got a taxi coming at 1am i sed i'll lock up when you all go then, and i took my drink outside and sat on the patio chair, within 5 mins leroy was out he sat down opposite and sed enjoy ur night i laughed and sed oh yes he sed u will enjoy tonite better i laughed and sed i dont doubt it he sed am glad ur here now sexy i sed lol whys that, he sed av tot about fucking ya since a seen ya and when a heard dat u not had it for 2 months a know ur mister is not givin u what u need, i laughed and sed hes not but its not just that, he sed dem nipples are big and so ya tits a jus wanna suck dem an bite dem, l laughed and sed i forgot the last time i cum, he sed dam am gon make u cum lots later tonight while he away he sed cant wait till dese go and i sed you and me both , his teeth went into his bottom lip and he sed look under d table i sed why, he sed jus look , omg he had his dick hanging under my patio table i sed put it away someone might come out. he sed dats going in ur pussy much so deep am gon fuckin give it you so good, omg i leant forward and sed my cunt is so wet right now, he sed dam come down d garden behind dat brick house, the brick house is my summerhouse i ahd it built 2 years ago my niece stayed in it for a while till she got a house its got all the mod cons in there bed tv sofa is spacious to. anyway i sed to him wait till theyve gone i sed you'll have to leave with them and come bk, he sed yeah dats what am doing am way head of ya lol i sed i'll have to go in for a bit text me when ur on ur way bk i went in chatted another lad got me another drink i dint wsnt really and i sat down .. leroy was sending me texts while i was sitting down i sed its ally talkin about our night tonight.. leroy sent me a msg askin if i sucked lol i replied oh yes but nowt like yours he sed lol ma gon love dat mouth on it.. i sed cant wait to suck it, it looks gorgeous, he sed dam am tinkin ur pussy is tight and u gon cry out with dat big dick, ive not had anything like that so maybe yes but hmmm, he sed fuck u want it as much as a wanna give it, i sed oh i want it ive wanted it soon as you sent it, he sed dam a knew u liked it and u wouldnt tell ur mister cos u wanted it,.. and darlin a should of fucked you dat night d last time, a sed lol remember to keep ur word about this he sed is cool trus me, i sed my daughter musnt find out either he sed they wont. was 12.45 and a few had left there was 4 left here and the taxi's came just after one leroy msg me at 1.25 on his way over i drawed the curtains and was clearin up a bit and the window knocked it was him bk i locked the door sed go in omg his joggers were straight down and that dick was gorgeous i sed my cunt is so wet for that i'll get the key to the summerhouse i got it from upstairs and he was just holding that dick of his, i sed come on he grabbed my arm in the kitchen and hands on my ass and stuck his tongue way down my throat pulled my tit out the dress one by one and jus started suckin it i was so horny na dhe couldnt get enough, my dress was lifted from behind and sed dam dis ass is chubby love it a wanna fuck it i sed u dirty fucker he sed sexy strings u wear jeez and ur pussy is soaked he had his fingers in and i was moaning lovin it, he sed were does ur mister eat his meal i poined to his seat and he sed a want to eat ma meal were ur mister does i sed omg you dirty black fucker he sed, a am dat am gon give his woman some dis black dick then he just kissed me passionately and my hand was around him so horny for it i just got on the table tits were out the dress and i pulled it up and omg he just put his face in his tongue was amazin and he sucked it like a vacuum i was holding his head and he was driving my cunt mad i was moaning like crazy lovin it and he sed dis pussy is soakin wet i could hear it he sed come suck it omg it was gorgeous and heavy i cudnt stop sucking it no way could i get it all in but i wanted to haha he kinda choked me a bit he was fucking my mouth and holding my head to it. and then he just bent me over the table omg he started to put it in slowly as more went in it was hurting for a while but later i was having it all omg the noise in the kitchen was crazy i sed we have to go out in the summerhouse the neighbour.. got in there drawn the blinds locked the door, went over to the bed took my dress off he sed a wanna have u head down ass in the air omg i got in that position and he opened my ass cheeks and stuck his tongue in all the way was gorgeous he was slappin it i was soaking wet and he sed u ready for dis now omg it was so hard as it entered me slow he was gripping my waist and i started to moan and he got faster deeper i was sayin thats so good and he started to hammer me omg i went from moaning to yellin within mins was so fast and i so loud i put my armback put he pushed it away and sed is dat nice darlin i cudnt answer my ass cheeks were ripplin bad his breathing was gettin faster and he sed fuck dis pussy is boss whatever that meant i was cumming and yelling at the same time and all over his dick he took it out and put it back hitting my clit and i was still cumming fluid he sed fuck yeah keep it comin the sweat off both he was drippin my hair was soaked through and my legs were tremblin he sed u got all dat big dick darlin i was knackered lol but it was fabulous the sex was something else, we lay in bed foreplay in between he was on my tits a lot lol and fingerin me up the ass toi sucked his limp dick it was still much bigger and fatter than simons lol i loved sucking it. we chatted some 20 mins later he was massive again and sed will you ride it on the floor i sed yes, omg i rid him front and back he was holding my tits they were flopping everywere lol and i was to his balls on it moaning like crazy omg best was yet to come he lay me back on it and christ did he hammer me it was so loud also the slamming of touching skin u could hear that all the time was gorgeous i ahd multiple orgasms and i lifted up and i just poured out he had his head under dirty fucker lol licked it and sucked it knees trembled omg it was great i loved it. he cum in me 3 times that night he wouldnt wear a rubber dont he sed they strangle his dick hes got a point there tho lol he had it between my tits n all he loved that haha we lay in bed and i fell asleep and he woke me up at 5am kissing my back and neck and he thrust that big dick in me on the side that was loud n all and u could hear the slamming of skin loud i cum again and he pulled it out after and climbed up put it in my mouth i had all his spunk dripping off my chin, he left about 8am sed he wants to fuck me again this weekend i sed we'll see but dont keep textin me while simons home at nights one or 2 are ok . he sed fuck a so loved fuckin you a want u again i sed, i'll find out later in the week what shift simons on saturday he sed cool, i was sore on the sunday till i woke monday but i was fine then must be that big dick efect lol.. did i feel guilty no i never which is odd for me maybe cos i loved it so much, just hope leroy keeps to his word and it doesnt get out what happened. but what anite