View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowcrazy View Post
I assume that everyone goes through phases of sharing/swinging throughout their lifestyle. My hubby and I are at the point where we’ve forcused more or less to narrow down the number of folks we interact with, so right now it’s 1 couple and 3 singles, The married couple we have played with forever and plan to continue. The 3 singles happen to be 2 females and 1 male. The females are just as much for me if not more so than for my hubby, and the single male is my boy toy, hubby approved, My hubby actually found him and arranges play dates and sleep overs for me, Sometimes he watches us, sometimes he joins in and others he has his stop by and service my needs when he is traveling. I can’t begin to tell you how much a 20 something college boy can make an older women feel, My hubby satisfies me in every way, But a 20 year old cock can recover and keep on going,

One of the single females is my sister in-law. And the other is a friend of my boy toy Chris, it’s fun playing with a 20 year old college girl too, it’s been fun introducing her to 3 somes, anal sex and pegging. I love watching my hubby play with her. The best part is watching he face and eyes, while my hubby eats her ass, knowing she is going to be fucked in the ass soon, I love that feeling and can see it written on her face too,
That's hot and so true Bow
I'd like to know more about the sis in law too. Especially the first time with her.
Please keep posting, thanks