View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 01:49 PM

Default My wife taken by BBC

It all started when we were very young. Married at 18 with one child. We were naïve and playing around with sex. I wanted to have a MFM and we did that, then it was her just going out and coming home with her pussy full of cum. After some great experiences we moved to a big city. My wife met two black guys to score weed and we became friends. My wife was becoming more interested sex and wanted to experiment around. We talked about the myth of once you go black, theres no turning back. We both thought that was a myth. My wife asked me if it was ok to explore this further. I was game, so gave my consent. The first action was her giving a blow job to MJ. I was not there, but she described everything in detail. She said he was long, very long, came in her mouth. I am about 8 in. and MJ was a 10+. After that initial start, it was no turning back. What had started out as fun was going to change both of our lives forever. Everything changed kinda fast and she wanted to take it too the next level. The myth was becoming more of a reality.
If anyone is interested in more write back, This is all very true.
I could go on forever, over 12 years, this was just the start.