View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 02:27 PM

Well, the drama began with MJ wanting my wife only to himself and wanted to not only make love, but give her a baby. We both were into her being taken, no chance of a baby since she had an IUD. She didn't bother to tell him. She was a little scared and wanted me to be there, but I was forbidden to watch. My wife and MJ would have sex in the living room while was in the bedroom. I could here a lot of moans from my wife. It took her about 3 or 4 different times for her to take all of his cock, but she did. She was sore and her pussy was stretched, but she not only took his 10+ in cock, she was a changed women. Next step was her going out for the weekend. I was kinda OK with it, it turned me on, but did not realize how much my wife was into this BBC. This went on for a few months with him thinking he was going to knock her up. They planed there sex weekends around her menstrual cycle. I tried to get to watch them fucking a few times and got busted. My wife was afraid that if I saw them fucking I would freak out.