View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyinmech View Post
Well, the drama began with MJ wanting my wife only to himself and wanted to not only make love, but give her a baby. We both were into her being taken, no chance of a baby since she had an IUD. She didn't bother to tell him. She was a little scared and wanted me to be there, but I was forbidden to watch. My wife and MJ would have sex in the living room while was in the bedroom. I could here a lot of moans from my wife. It took her about 3 or 4 different times for her to take all of his cock, but she did. She was sore and her pussy was stretched, but she not only took his 10+ in cock, she was a changed women. Next step was her going out for the weekend. I was kinda OK with it, it turned me on, but did not realize how much my wife was into this BBC. This went on for a few months with him thinking he was going to knock her up. They planed there sex weekends around her menstrual cycle. I tried to get to watch them fucking a few times and got busted. My wife was afraid that if I saw them fucking I would freak out.
I think it's hot as hell that it took her 3 or 4 times to finally get all that big cock in her but that she didn't give up
Oh man, I wish you could have gotten to see him stretching her out with that monster cock of his.
How long after you were married at 18 was it when you had that first threesome?
Please keep posting, thanks