View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 01:53 PM

Well, Candi and MJ last for about 3-4 months. It got where they went out came home and went into our bedroom and fucked for hours or she was over at his place. All I got was the sloppy seconds, thirds, etc. He started getting abusive and I tried to reason with her, but it was like she was in a trance. Somehow, it all stopped. Don't worry the stories get bigger and better. The second half of the black guys was RJ. Where as MJ was tall and lean with a very long cock, RJ was more heavier built and would come over to get high. He would where shorts and his cock would show a bulge that me and my wife could not avoid. We would talk about it, he was huge. My wife she got him watching her and MJ having sex, and was not into the BBC scene. I was going to college and got out early. I got a ride home from my buddy early. After exams were done you got out earlier than usual. My buddy and I got to our apartment complex and while walking past the bedroom window heard moans, yells that were coming from my bedroom. I recognized my wifes moans. She was never a screamer, but a moaner, like "oh, my god", "Don't ever stop", "oh, mama"; well, We went into our apartment. My wife comes out from the bedroom into the living and says we need to talk. She pulls me a side and I ask her what was going on. She told me RJ was there and asked me to go to the store and leave.
I don't know who was more shocked my friend or me. We got into his car and went to a mini mart. He was more concerned about me, than I was. I did not except this though. I enjoyed my wife being fucked by other guys, but it was something to brag about. And with this being another BBC, it was kind of taboo. You could not forget the primal sounds of sex and pleasure. I know this may sound weird, but is %100 true. This was the BBC that broke the bank. And my sweet little innocent wife, who I had openly shared, broke the rules.