View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 03:12 PM

The next couple times we met it went pretty much the same way. Then the 4th time we met Lee was wearing a tube top (I think that's what they are called) and a short blue jean skirt. I was standing outside the car on her side. I asked her to pull her top down so I could look at those beautiful titties. She just smiled and pulled the top down exposing both her tits to me.
I looked over and John and asked if it was ok for Lee to show me her panties. Before he could answer she spread her legs and I reached in and pulled her skirt up. She was wearing a light blue thong and damn, she looked so sexy .
I told her that and put her hand on my cock which I had fished out of the shorts I was wearing. She was lightly stroking my cock and I asked John if I could feel of his wife's pussy. Lee moaned and John said "yeah, I guess that'd be ok". I pulled her thong to the side and was rubbing her pussy and clit and she was enjoying the hell out of it. I eased a finger in her and she was soaking wet. Her pussy felt so wet and tight. I pulled my finger out and slipped two fingers back in her and started fucking them in and out of her while rubbing her clit with my thumb. She was getting close to cumming and so was I. I looked over and John was stroking his cock pretty fast.
I told Lee to push her tits toward me cause I was about to cum. This set her off and she started cumming really good. I took my cock in my hand and started jerking it off. Lee kinda leaned out the door and stuck her tongue out and had her mouth open. I stood on my tiptoes and slipped some of my cock in her mouth. She gave it a quick suck and pulled her head back in the car but kept her big titties out. She looked up at me and grinned and winked at me. I shot a really big load on her and it dripped down on her legs and some got on her pussy. John came about the same time.
I talked to her later and she said John didn't know anything about her giving me a quick suck but that she'd love to do that again sometime. I told her I'd love it too.