View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 09:07 PM

Red face Me, too

We are too old for that, now, but back in the day...
Soo sorry to read that things went to such an extreme for you, Rhonda.
However, I had always hoped my wife would be raped by some guy, preferably a bunch of guys.

While we were dating, she told me how a carload of guys tried to grab her, once, before we met, with obvious intentions. After a little thought, I told her that if it ever happened again I wanted her to not resist and let them have her, making up phony reasons why she should. She agreed to do as I asked, but it never happened, though I hoped it would. I WANTED her to let other guys fuck her, involuntarily, as soon as she told me about that incident. And I didn't want it to happen just once. I wanted her to be a whore.
However, there were a few times after we got married when rape was a possibility. The way she sounded telling me about them, I think she was turned on by the possibility.
Mind you, I wasn't hoping for an experience as extreme as yours. I just wanted one or more, preferably many more, guys to take her, over power her, and force her to have sex, lots of sex, whether she wanted it, or not. And I wanted it to happen often. I wanted her to be fucked like a whore.
I guess it's a problem for girls generally, but my wife seems to have been a "rape magnet" from early on, with several close calls and one or two successful rapes. Overall she had been fucked enough that being forced to have sex wasn't really that big of a thing, as long as she wasn't brutalized the way you were.
She enjoyed sex and was always wet and ready for fucking. There were at least two times when things could have turned into her being gang-raped, which I would have loved. Everything was right for her letting one guy fuck her could/would have resulted in her being fucked by several/many more guys. Once a bunch of CB'ers another time a bunch of guys from where I worked at a divisional Christmas party. In both of those situations, once the fucking had started, it would have been MANY guys, with quite a few coming back for seconds and thirds or more. At the party, she may not even have realized she was being gangbanged until it was well under way.
She had a knack for putting herself at risk. Like going out naked after dark to hang the laundry out to dry in the back yard in a neighborhood where groups of late teen boys occasionally walked by after dark. If one of those groups had walked by and seen her out hanging clothes in the nude, I'm sure they wouldn't have wasted any time asking her if she wanted to fuck before taking her. And the thought of having everyone find out she was running around naked would have kept her from doing more than struggling physically while they overwhelmed her and had their way with her. Once they were through using her, out there in our large, dark back yard, however long that took, I would have found out when she came in, thoroughly fucked, and told me what happened. Back in those days, even if a protest had been made, which I wouldn't have done, those guys would never have been caught and would have been free to do it to her again the next time they caught her hanging laundry in the nude at night. And I'm sure she would have.
Gawd, aside from the times she LET guys fuck her, the first 20 years of our marriage are loaded with times she could have been taken and fucked, either because she was drunk, or because she was forced to give it up. Once, about two years after we got married, a couple of drunks came to our apartment late at night, after I had gone to bed, and barged in, looking for a prostitute. My wife was able to talk them into leaving, but if she hadn't, they could have partied with her all they wanted on the daven-o-bed in full view in front of our open back window. It wouldn't have mattered that I was sleeping in the next room, like she told them, because I was/am a sound sleeper and would have slept through whatever commotion they made while they fucked her. Once they had done that, if they had, they could have felt free to come back to use her any night, and as often as, they wanted to. And, if they had, there probably would have been a growing number of men coming to our apartment between 12 and 2AM, looking to get in on the action with the new, young whore in town while her husband slept in the next room. Simple fact, it would have been easy for any two, or more, men to feel her up, strip her naked, pin her down on that daven-o-bed, and fuck her all they wanted.
Those early years of our marriage were rife with those kind of opportunities for her to be taken forcibly for sex. And, as I pointed out, she was good at setting herself up for it, whether she meant to, or not.