View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burllleee View Post
That's hot and so true Bow
I'd like to know more about the sis in law too. Especially the first time with her.
Please keep posting, thanks
So, my sister in-law is actually my brothers wife, She is super cute and has blond hair with blue eyes. I’ve known her for about 20 years but my hubby has actually known her longer than that, She is very much like a sister to me in every way with some benefits, It’s funny in that it just sort of happened with her and I, We talked about everything together and would often get dressed /changed in the same room, it just hasn’t one evening while we were watching a movie and drinking wine, I knew that she was having issues with my brother and she asked me what it was like to kiss another girl, And it just went from there, We both enjoyed it and my hubby knew and it is great,

My hubby and her started slowly in different ways, She was breast feeding at the time and he 3 of us went out as grandma watched the kids. We were gone longer than expected and she didn’t have her pump so she was quite full, all it took was hearing one crying child and she started to leak. We were an hour from home or 5 minutes from my hubbys office, I had an idea and we went to my hubbys office, she and I went into the bathroom and she tried to hand express the milk which wasn’t working as she was full, sore and frustrated, she put he shirt back on and I took her to his office, I shut the door and told my hubby that he needed to nurse from her like he used to do to me, He smiled and Sam just looked and said okay if you think it would help. Well hubby didn’t wait and he started to nurse on her just like he would do with me, everybody was a winner that time as I even tried it too. It brought the 3 of us a lot closer.

So after that, everyone was pretty open and I had her tease my hubby and she gave him a foot job while he came all over her feet and toes. She has pegged him and he has done everything with her too including anal, Sometimes it’s just her and I,or the 3 of us, It may sound weird, but it works for us,

Last edited by bowcrazy; 05-15-2018 at 09:24 AM.