View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 11:52 AM

Smile College town bar/pool hall

One of my wife's early jobs was in retail. A multiple store private company with stores in several towns.
It was management's policy to have store parties, with a big annual Christmas party in the town where the home store was located, a river town with a large college population, among other things. Transportation was provided to the party, as was all the provisions and entertainment.
After the dinner, three of my wife's younger co-workers decided to go bar hopping and took my eager wife, and me, along. While my wife claims she can handle her liquor, after she has had a few she really loses it and gets pretty wild. And inviting.
The bar we ended up in had several pool tables that were being used by quite few guys in their early twenties. My wife got interested in a pinball machine and was so engrossed that she was unaware of her surroundings. She was putting on quite a show bent over the game with her backside moving around and the back of her skirt way up, exposing most of her legs to view, just short of her crotch. Very enticing.
By the time her co-workers decided it was time to return to the party so we wouldn't miss the ride home, my wife's actions had gotten the attention of most of the guys playing pool. They were eyeing her over and some of them had started to move closer. She didn't notice this, but I did. If we had had our own way home, instead of company provided transport, we could have stayed longer. And, if we had, I am certain it wouldn't have been long before several of those guys would have dragged my wife up on a pool table, stripped her naked, and gang raped her, which I would have loved.
This was about the same time a bar/pool hall gained national notoriety when a group of male patrons did exactly what my wife almost incited to another young woman, who finally escaped her situation by running naked out into the street. I don't think my wife would have escaped, possibly even being moved to a college dormitory, where the fucking could continue, with my blessing. A bar/pool hall gang rape turning into one of those notorious college dormitory gang bangs. Richly earned by my wife's actions. She could have handled all that fucking, too, though she may have walked funny for a while.
I spent the next few years trying to figure out an excuse to take her back to that town, hopefully find that bar again, and see if I couldn't get her to repeat her pinball game performance and incite a bunch of guys, like she had. Only, this time, with our own wheels, we could have stayed as long as it took for the guys to actually take her, and for as long as they needed to use her all they wanted to.
It still blows me away, about thirty years later, remembering the show she was putting on, and how those guys were reacting, and how close she came to getting gang banged. Just a few minutes more and I'm sure they would have taken her. I think her co-workers had also noticed what was happening and that was why they decided to go back to the party.