View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowcrazy View Post
My brother does know that she parties with us from time to time, He doesn’t participate or watch, except there was one time, And in that instance, my hubby was eating out Sam as my brother and I watched. It was sort of an I dare you type of situation. Needless to say, my brother will not perform oral sex on Sam nor will he do anal, it sure why but he just won’t. So as we are sitting there watching, I am wetter than hell and my brother is just watchI got them. He starts to massage his cock as he’s getting aroused as well, After a couple of minutes I was rubbing myself and slid my hand down my pants. My brother took out his cock and I was watching him stroke himself as well, First time I ever saw his cock that I remember. So here we are, my brother stroking his cock watching his wife get eaten out by my hubby, while I’m playing with myself staring at my brothers cock. Interesting situation, which was kind of surreal. As I was getting close to cumming, I just reached over and helped my brother stroke his cock and eventually he just removed his hand altogether, I kept at it until he came and he never said anything about it afterwards and acted like nothing happened,

My brother and his wife Sam have a different kind of marriage to say the least, I don’t ask and just enjoy the time we play with Sam. It was pretty hot and interesting to give my brother a hand job though, And I would do it again and more if given them chance,
Hey Bow, I'm just curious as I can be now..lol. Did you and your brother ever "play around" when you were younger and still living with your parents?
Thanks sweetie