View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 08:28 AM

Yeah John I've met quite a few girls through the years that have purposely put their self in a situation where they knew they might get fucked. This girl from years ago that was a good friend to my wife called and wanted me to come over to her house when her hubby was out of town to look at a leak in her bathroom. I told her me and my wife would be right over as soon as she got off work. She said something like "well, I thought you could come alone". So I said ok, be right there...lol.
Now I had flirted a lot with her whenever I got the chance but didn't really think she seemed like the type to let it go any further, I was wrong..lol.
I got there and she was wearing a tank top shirt with no bra and short loose cotton shorts. Her big tits would jiggle when she walked and her nipples were poking out a little. I'd never seen her braless before. Then she said it was the bathroom off the master bedroom. We went to the bedroom and she closed the door and I saw her lock it. She had two kids at the time and they were watching tv. She said there is no leak but she was curious about something my wife had told her. I asked her what it was and she said my wife had told her that the head of my cock really swelled up a lot right before I shoot off. I said well I know how you can find out and pulled her to me and started kissing on her and feeling up those big titties of hers. I pulled her shirt up and sucked on her tits while sliding a hand down in her shorts and rubbing her hot pussy. And it was hot, she was already hot and juicy
She said something about wanting to jerk me off and see it swell up and I told her it would be better for to feel it swell up. I got her shorts and panties off her before she realized what was happening and got her on the bed. I fingered her just a little more and shoved my hard cock in her. She had been stroking me the whole time and I was already close to shooting off. I slammed my cock in her for probably less than a minute and held my dick in her when I started to cum. I figured she probably didn't get much out of it but she said she did and about a week later she called and said she had another leak...lol.
There were several times over the next few years that she put herself in that kind of situation with me