View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 11:44 AM

When we last posted Al and Tina were starting a session. Before we continue let me describe Al and me so you can more clearly envision our story, Al is about 6'1 with a football players build where as I am 6"4 with a thinner basketball players build. We both have about 6 inch cocks approximately 1 inch diameter. However he can cum three times to my one and with a lot more cum. We kid him that he makes a mess. When I cum it is with a build up to an explosion where as Al cums in strong bursts and takes a while. His scrotum is much larger and hangs down impressively.

Back to our bedroom with the mirrors. Al was on top with his arms extended so that they looked at each as he stroked slowly in and out. Next he lowered himself to lie on her and kiss deeply for a long time. Tina started to move as she got deeper into them. That continued for an impressive amount of time. Al started to increase his stroking and Tina began to moan more and louder. She said passionately, "Give it to me Al, I want your cum." Al the began thrusting into her faster and harder. Tina pressed her hips upward to meet his thrusts. The slapping of their bodies together became audible and the moan for Tina became a scream as she came hard and Al let out Ahhhh.I could see the pulsing at the base of his cock as he came also. They then relaxed on top of each other with his cock still in her to recover. Finally Al pulled out and they sat up on the bed, Both looking wiped out but very satisfied with big smiles.

We took a break and I brought up drinks and refreshments. We all sat on the bed talking. Tina started to touch Al's cock and stroke it gently. It started to come to life. Tina said "I want Al to take me hard and rough. OK?" She then bent over and took Al in her mouth working on him until he was rock hard. She then pulled a pellow down to be under her chest, laid her chest on it and on her knees with he pussy up in the air and spread her legs. Al approached her from behind and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her pussy until Tina said horsely, "Do it!" Al then thrust his cock hard into her in one stroke so that Tina cried out. He stroked her deeply for a while and then asked her,"Are you ready baby?" Yesss she hissed. Al grasped her hips and started pounding his cock into her. Tina's moaning got louder saying YES, YES,YES. As she started to scream Al pressed into her and held himself in her as far as he could and he came with a groan. The session continues.