View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 12:10 PM

one of the draw backs, of being sexually adventurous, is keeping it a secret from family and friends. after i started dating Jeff, i told my mother what i was doing. i felt it necessary. she is my confidant and i tell everything to her. i always have, even when i was a teenager. she is wise and i trust her judgement. i didn't feel right not telling her something so important that was happening in my life.

i told mom everything. when i was done, she asked me if i was happy. i said yes and she said, "isn't that the important thing?" and she said it was wonderful that my husband was so agreeable to what i was doing. it must be a blessing.

and then she said something that floored me. she said what i was doing is so much better, more humane than what happened with her. of course i asked what happened. mom told me how she got to a similar place in her life when she had reached her thirties. she was unhappy and felt that dad was taking her for granted. almost no sex (dad was 14 years older than mom and must felt past his sexual peak). she met a man at her job and he paid attention to her. mom was swept off her feet. she had a 6 year affair with him. it stopped because the secrecy and the hiding got to be too much and wore her out over the time of the affair. she hated to stop it, but did it any way. she told me she wished she had had what Phil (hubby) and i have. she said she was happy for me. so, not only do i tell my husband everything, i tell mom too. she loves to hear my tales while we kill a bottle of moscato. it is great being so open with my mom.

my second oldest daughter a university student. so she is not living at home. sometimes she pops in when she has some free time. the university is in the next county, about 25 miles away, so she pops in pretty often. usually on the weekends. one wednesday, she decided to come home and do her laundry. as it happened, i was having sex that day with a guy that i picked up while i was shopping. we had finished and he was about to leave when she walked in. it would have been less dramatic if i was not wearing a teddy when she came in the kitchen and and if i was not kissing him. it didn't help that the teddy was see through and he was squeezing a breast at the time. that feel he was copping and the kiss was ended with a very loud MOM!! he valiantly said i gotta go and fled out the front door. my daughter was speechless. her mouth was doing that fish thing and she flopped down at the kitchen table. i went and grabbed a robe and put it on.

of course she wanted to know how long "this had been going on". i told her i had just met him today. MOM!! i told her not to be such a baby. i am 40 and still young and he was not the first. MOM!! i told her that i was going to have more as well. MOM!! she said what if it had been dad coming in the door. i told her i would have told him to get undressed and join in. MOM!

we had a long talk. she did not believe a thing i said. i am going to ask daddy!! go right ahead! she did, when he came home from work. they had a long talk. now you would think an 18 year old would have an open mind. but, let me tell you, their minds can closed like a bank vault on sunday. i guess finding out that your parents are sexual beings and that they are having the times of their lives is a bit traumatic. she now calls home before popping in.

i think she is getting more accepting. she asked me if i was one of those "hotwives". i told her that i consider myself still hot and i am a wife, but i don't fit the internet description. i said that we are more of the threesome/swapping types. but, i can enjoy a "pick me up" when the opportunity presents itself. MOM!! she told me that she could never do what i am doing. she is still programmed by the "romantic" culture. just to agitate her, i told her i had a date for the afternoon on friday. MOM!!

and i did have a date and it went very well.

Last edited by lactatingdog; 10-12-2018 at 11:09 AM.