View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 12:52 PM

Default Al Tina and I continued

Our break was longer this time. We finally got back to business and we all laid on the bed side by side with Tina in the middle Al on her right and I the left. Tina rolled on her side to me and started to fondle my cock gently. She said, "You do like sloppy seconds, don't you? How about sloppy thirds?" Said with a big inquisitive smile. I said I would like that.
Tina then rolled over toward Al and said, "Hey big boy,the choice is yours. Whatever I want you to be rough." Al said,"How about doggy?" Tina smiled,nodded and rolled over to kneeling on all fours, pulled the pellows under her chest and settled down on them with her rear raised and ready with legs spread. Al approached on his knees and ran the head of his cock up and down on her pussy lips, teasing her. She shook her ass and hissed, Do it!"
Al then leaned into her all the way to his base. Tina let out a gasp. Al started a steady slow stroking almost out to all the way in.
Mean while I am still lying on the bed on my side, watching ,hearing and basking in the smell of sex. Their movements are felt in the mattress. The thrill is beyond description. I had to fight not to cum.
Al kept up his steady stroking while Tina was never still, moving and moaning continueisly. Finally Tina said through clentched teeth, I said rough, damn it!" Al immediately picked up he pace. He grabbed on the her hips and went fast and hard, the slow and hard. He slapped her ass cheeks and then reached down grasping her hanging breasts and sharply pinched her nipples. All the while Tina was thrashing around screaming and saying, YES,YES, YES! FUCK ME HARDER<HARDER! OH GOD I LOVE IT!!!" She came numerous times and finally Al drove his cock as deep as he could and held it while cuming strong and hard. They held their positions for several seconds and the both collapsed.
There was then a long break with lots of laughter, smiles and joking.
Finally Tina said to me," Now its your turn. I am a mess but what's a little more. That was a marathon with Al. From you I want fifty yard dash. I the entered her in a missionary position and fucked her as hard and fast as I could. The feel of a woman is wonderful but it is double that when she is full of another man's cum. Because of having experienced their encounter and the feel of her sloppyness it didn't take me long to cum hard.
We laid around for a while with Al on his side of the bed laying exhausted but smiling. He said he had to go but Tina said not yet. She was sitting on her side facing Al's midsection and started to casually touch his totally limp cock. She the cupped his ball sack in he hand gently. Al moaned ans said, "God no. I am finished. Go away." Tina continued and said, "Just relax and leave it to me." I was sitting on the chair off the foot of the bed. Tina winked at me. She then leaned over and took Al's entire limp cock in her mouth and worked on it. All the while Al is moaning. His cock started to show some life and as it became only semi limp she held less of it in her mouth and continued to work of the end and several inches, jack the lower part in her one hand whole running her finger nails over his ball sack. His cock never got 100 percent hard but about 90 percent. Tina now started to go down on him more vigorously. She then did the most sexy thing of all. She motioned for me to come closer and held eye contact with me until Al started to cum in her mouth and all the while she was finishing him off. Tina then leaned forward to me and began to french kiss me. We passed Al's cum back and forth in our mouths until it was gone. I had never tasted cum before but under those circumstances it was a little tart tasting but pleasant. After we parted, tina announced, Now we are finished."