View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 01:30 PM

Default Al Tina and I continued

Tina was like a kid with a new toy. She couldn't get enough. We had threesomes two and sometimes three times a week and then it started to taper off. One day Tina said that she would like to get with Al alone sometimes. I said ok, just let me know.

Three days later I came home from work to Tina in a robe, a big smile and nothing underneath except what looked like a menstral pad. She said she left work at noon and spent the afternoon with Al. After dinner she would tell me all about it.

After dinner we retired to the bed room. I laid on my back in the bed and Tina without the robe but still the menstral pad. She sat by my side and slowly stroked my very hard cock. She started telling me in great detail of he afternoon delight. Before finishing her story she stopped stroking me and said if I wanted to hear the rest I had to eat her out while she told it. She explained the pad was to save Al's cum in her for me. Giggle. She removed the pad and now she laid back but with her head elevated so so could see. I approached her from the foot of the bed. She spread her legs and gave me a big smile. The pad had worked. She had cum in her pussy hair and beginning to run down her legs. She encouraged me by putting her hand on the back of my head and easing it forward.
She was overflowing.

The first time I had tasted cum was when she french kissed me after going down on Al. That was a taste. This was a meal. I got to it and after getting used to it didn't mind at all. Meanwhile Tina continued with her story. She saw Al alone more often and continued to treat me to story time with cum clean up followed by sioppy seconds sex. It was beautiful and Tina was one happy woman.