View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 04:22 PM

Default Ex-Sister In Law

She was quite the slut, pregnant three times during her marriage (before I divorced her sister) and NONE of them were her husbands kids, obviously not his too!!

We never did anything physically sexual together, but there was heat and interest...…..she knew I was in to pantyhose and dressed really sexy every time we went out with them, short skirts of short shorts with pantyhose. Went to the house one evening, and she had left a pair of pantyhose right on top of the laundry basket in the bathroom.

Sex got the best of my brain, and I jerked off in to the crotch of them and left them right where she had left them. She hopped up and went in the bathroom right behind me (I was terrified she would BUST me!!), and DAMNED if she didn't come out wearing those pantyhose and we went out for the evening with a BIG load of my cum in the crotch of those pantyhose!! She didn't wear panties with pantyhose either, and made it pretty obvious she was reaching down and pushing on the crotch of her pantyhose all evening too.

After that the same thing happened EVERY time we went over: I would go to the bathroom, pantyhose would be right on the top of the laundry basket, I would jerk off in the crotch, she would go in the bathroom behind me and come out wearing the pantyhose I jerked off in to!! Wasn't my imagination either...….she would leave black pantyhose and be wearing beige when we got there, damned obvious she changed them!!

Never got to fuck her, on anything else beside the pantyhose thing. Always wondered if one of her 3 kids had been mine!! LOL She was putting those pantyhose on with my cum still hot in the crotch and pushing them inside her all evening...…

CW