View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 07:58 AM

Default Best sex she ever had

i recently asked my wife what was the best sex she ever had but it has to be without me.
she said right before we started dating she was fooling around with this guy who was dating her friend at the time. my wife told me that they were at a party and they crossed paths by the bathroom, she was leaving and him going. they stopped in the hall and kissed her and started feeling her tits over her shirt. she grabbed him by the hand an led him in the bathroom. while in the bathroom she started to give him head, she was giving him her best blowjobs nice and wet lotta spit then her picked her up and told her to lift her skirt he wanted to fuck her right there. she did as he asked and bent over to let him fuck her doggy style. he lasted a long time and was rubbing her asshole with his spit. she let him finger her ass while he was fucking her. she was getting nervous that they were in there so long that she then went back to her knees to finish him off in her mouth.she says he came in her mouth and she was so turned on she swallowed his load(she rarely does it now)she then tied up her hair wet her face and they walked out together. people looked at them and she said she was ill and he was holding her hair back for her. nobody knew anything had happened. she said that she met up with him after he dropped off his gf home and they fucked again.