View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 09:20 AM

I can understand how that turned her on so much. One of my memorable moments happened when I was dating my husband. We had a little fight and were temporarily broken up. I was driving home from work one day and the traffic was horrible. I decided to pull into a bar and have a drink to let the traffic ease up, it had been a long day. I sat at the bar and got my drink, and began to relax. There were only 4 people in the bar counting the bartender. I went to the jukebox and played some music. When I returned to my seat, another drink was sitting there along with a good looking black businessman, in an expensive looking suit. He said hi to me, and told me he'd leave if I wanted to be alone. I thanked him for the drink, and told him no, I could use some company, to pass the time. He was entertaining, had a good sense of humor and had me laughing and relaxing pretty quickly. After a while he placed his hand on my thigh and I didn't move it, I just smiled back at him. I excused myself to use the restroom. When I came out of the stall, he was standing there. He just took me in his arms and kissed me, no talk. We began fucking each others mouths with our tongues, and he held my ass with both of his hands. I could feel his cock pushing against me. I dropped my hand to stroke it as we continued kissing. When I did he squeezed my breast with one hand while with the other he pulled my dress up and felt my now, very wet pussy. I unzipped his trousers and got his cock out, it felt thick and powerful, very hard. He then spun me around and bent me over the sink. He pulled my dress up over my ass, and ripped my panties off. I felt his cock finding the entrance to my pussy and he thrust it in me in one hard push. He filled me up, he grabbed a tit in each hand and began fucking me very slowly. Taking his time, making me feel every inch of him as he pulled his cock in and out. I was moaning pretty quickly. I started begging him to fuck me harder, I was quickly on the verge of cumming. He slowly increased the speed and started fucking me harder and harder. I came quickly, and he kept fucking me. I turned my head and he kissed me as we fucked. Yes, FUCK ME, I begged and he did. I came 3 times before I finally heard him moan, and he started to fill me with his cum. I was shaking and he held me with his cock in me until I calmed back down. When he finally pulled out, I dropped to my knees and sucked him clean, I wanted to taste him. He pulled me up and kissed me again and thanked me. I got myself together, and waited a few minutes after he'd left and then exited the restroom myself. I went to the bar and finished my drink. Very relaxed now, I left the bar, and could feel his cum running down my leg as I walked out. We hadn't even exchanged names. I can still remember this like it was yesterday, it was a memorable fuck. When my husband and I got back together, I told him about my nameless fuck, he just said, what a slut you are. I know, I said.

j