View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myeasywife View Post
Accordfing to my wife, the best sex she ever had was with her sister ex-husband. Her sister often talked about how well hung he was and how he wanted to fuck all the time. About 2 weeks after the divorce, they ran into a each other at a bar, he began buying her drinks and dancing wirth her. When his hands started roaming while they danced, she decided to go for it and find out if what her sister said was true, so she excepted his invitation to sit in a booth with him, but first she went to the restroom and took off her panties. He was soon kissing her with his tongue shoved half way down her throat so she reached for his cock and began rubbing it through his jeans as she spread her legs. I guess that was the green light he was waiting for and since he already knew that most of the guys considered her an easy piece of ass, he started finger-fucking her right there in the booth.

Fast forward to his apartment a couple hours later and she's on her back in his bed, legs in the air and what she claimed was the fattest cock she's ever had buried to his balls in her pussy. The way she told me in her words were "He fucked me raw....several times that one night." She also admitted that if she had known he was really that good, she would have let him fuck her while they were still married. I got to watch him fuck her once after we married, and she was right. Watching his fat cock split her pussy and then pump her for almost an hour, was amazing.
Damn, that's hot that she fucked her sister's hubby even if he was her ex at the time
Please keep posting, thanks