View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 08:38 AM

Default The Wildest Thing You've Ever Done?

I saw this on a different forum, but worded differently. So my question is, what's the wildest thing you've ever done? There are many definitions of "wild". For some, they could have sex with a stranger, but sleeping with a friend is wilder. So please include why you consider this to be the "wildest" thing you've done.

For us, a few weeks ago, we went to an adult bookstore. It my wife's first time ever, I have been to them before but quite some time ago. I guess some things never change, still had video booths, dvds and magazines. We had been out drinking and took an Uber over to the store near the hotel where we were staying. I took her to the video booth, this one required the purchase of tokens. We selected a booth in the center of several rows of booths. They only had a curtain for privacy, no door, so I pulled it closed (MOSTLY closed) and we started the video. My wife was dressed very sexy in a short skirt and tank top with no bra. I had already removed her panties at the club. The booth had a large glory hole, rectangular shape and about 8" wide and 4 or 5" high, on one side. within a minute or 2 I saw a face peeking through the opening. I turned to face the glory hole, sitting on a bench seat and pulled my wife to me, raising her skirt as I did. The person in the other room now had a clear view of her bare ass with her pussy spread.

We were making out and I took her top off, it didn't cover much at this point anyway, and tossed it onto the floor. I could see the person watching over her head, he was black and probably 18 or 19 years old. After a minute or 2 he disappeared and another face appeared. This one was also black and about the same age. He was much more aggressive and soon I saw his hand reach through the hole and he started rubbing her ass. My wife didn't react at all, surprisingly, so I allowed him to continue. Soon, he had worked his way to her pussy and I could tell when he inserted a finger because of the slight gasp from my wife. His friend was now there beside him holding a cell phone, apparently recording the entire thing! Lauren was sucking my cock and the guys were now taking turns fingering her pussy. After several minutes of this, Lauren looked up at me with her eyes glazed over and started rocking back against the wall behind her forcing the guys fingers to go deeper and harder. Lauren then closed her eyes and let out a loud moan as she came, shaking all over. When she was done, she stayed where she was with her head down on my cock. Both boys soon exited their booth and after a few minutes we got up and straightened our clothes, Lauren putting her shirt back on.

When we left, there were about 6 or 7 guys hovering around the outside of our booth, including the young boys who had just fingered my wife to orgasm. They were all grinning and smiling at us as we left. We got to our car and I helped Lauren get in. I sat there for a minute before realizing Lauren's purse was still inside the booth. I told her I'd be right back and went after it. When I walked in all 7 of them were still standing in the same area hovering over the black guy's phone. I got Lauren's purse and then asked to see. It was a video clearly of the boys taking turns shoving 1, 2, then 3 fingers inside her and playing with her clit. At one point the camera pointed toward the curtain where 4 guys were standing and watching. They all thanked me for the show, wanting to know when I'd come again. I told them I didn't know but told the boy with the phone I had something for him. I reached in my pocket and pulled out Lauren's lacy boy cut panties and gave them to him, and I left.

Lauren slept all the way home and we went straight to bed afterwards. She still hasn't brought up that night, but hopefully she'll want to go again soon. For me, this is the wildest thing we've ever done, even though there was no intercourse, because it was very public and she allowed people she didn't know to have access to her intimately. Also, the guys involved were very young looking, I'd say just barely old enough to be there.