View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 10:42 AM

Wow, I had to really think about this. I admit I've done some wild things over the years. But on the spur of the moment, I think this is it.

My friend Julie had gotten engaged, so my husband and I were supposed to pick her up at work and take her out to celebrate. Julie was a topless dancer at the time. She's blond, 5'4", thin, with "C" cup breasts, very cute. We got to the bar before shift change and she was on the main stage dancing. When she got done she came over to us, and we all did a shot together. Then she started dancing, she climbed all over my husband like he was a cheap ladder, then she started on me. When she got done we had another shot, and she begged me to dance on stage with her. I said no, and my husband said, go on, do it, have some fun. So Julie took me to one of the side stages and we started dancing. She was only wearing a G-string, she got behind me and started to remove my blouse almost immediately. The guys started cheering her on, and she soon had my breasts bared and had each of her hands holding my tits out for the crowd. She was tugging on my nipples making them rock hard. She came to my front and took my face in her hands, and leaned in to me and kissed me. She thrust her tongue in my mouth and I found myself returning her kiss. We'd never touched each other before. When she broke the kiss she dropped down and started pulling my skirt off. Guys were throwing money at us. I looked at my husband and he was clapping. Julie pulled my skirt off and I had no panties on, the men really went wild. I saw the bouncer lock the front door, (this club was known for stuff like this). I spread my legs and Julie started licking my cunt. Soon we were 69-ing on the stage, each of us enjoying the others pussy. I could feel Julie starting to cum and it made me orgasm too. Needless to say the guys were enjoying the show. I rolled on my stomach and a guy had a big cock out, right in front of my face. I looked at my husband, and he smiled and shook his head yes. I took hold of the guys cock and pulled him on the stage with me, I started kissing and licking his cock to guys cheering me on. I started sucking him , and he came pretty quickly, so much I couldn't swallow it fast enough. Hands were touching me everywhere. I looked up and saw Julie had a cock in her mouth and a guy was fucking her from behind. I looked at my husband and he simply held a condom up. I knew he meant to go ahead, just be safe. So I quickly had a guy fucking me while I sucked another guy off. Julie and I started going around the bar, dancing while we went. All the rules were gone. We let men kiss us, suck on our tits, eat our cunts, finger us. We sucked and fucked the guys who appealed to us. At one point the men were body surfing us around the bar. This wasn't a big bar, probably 100 people total. I really don't know how many cocks I had, but the bouncer stopped us after about 45 minutes.

Julie made enough money that night to pay for her reception. My husband took us home to our house, and he spent the night fucking both of us. I don't know if Julies' husband ever knew about that wild night at the bar. But she made a beautiful bride.

j