View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 11:27 AM

Default How many loads of cum to swallow

So last night my hubby had a little surprise for me. It’s something that he and I have talked about before as a fantasy of both of ours. While it didn’t officially fulfill the fantasy, it was a good start. The fantasy is to have me suck and swallow as many loads of cum as I could in one setting, Either blind folded and sucking cocks without seeing or via a gloryhole. In any event he had worked out with 4 of his buddies, that I would give blow jobs and swallow as many loads as they could produce. All of his buddies are married so getting a blowjob is a real treat for them. They all agreed before hand no sex for at least a week and no jackingoff either. All of his buddies laughed as they were lucky to have sex once a month, so they all agreed without hesitation. This is what I was told afterwards.

So in any event, last night I started out on my knees and started to suck off one after another. In total I ended up swallowing 11 loads in all, The first ones didn’t take too long and were impressive in the load, but as the night progressed they tapered off. It was a good time by all and it resulted in some great sex with my hubby later on.