View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowcrazy View Post
So last night my hubby had a little surprise for me. It’s something that he and I have talked about before as a fantasy of both of ours. While it didn’t officially fulfill the fantasy, it was a good start. The fantasy is to have me suck and swallow as many loads of cum as I could in one setting, Either blind folded and sucking cocks without seeing or via a gloryhole. In any event he had worked out with 4 of his buddies, that I would give blow jobs and swallow as many loads as they could produce. All of his buddies are married so getting a blowjob is a real treat for them. They all agreed before hand no sex for at least a week and no jackingoff either. All of his buddies laughed as they were lucky to have sex once a month, so they all agreed without hesitation. This is what I was told afterwards.

So in any event, last night I started out on my knees and started to suck off one after another. In total I ended up swallowing 11 loads in all, The first ones didn’t take too long and were impressive in the load, but as the night progressed they tapered off. It was a good time by all and it resulted in some great sex with my hubby later on.
Sexy fantasy and props to your hubby for encouraging and supporting you. Hope you get to take it up a notch at some point.