Thread: Vegas Sex Club
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 03:42 PM

Smile Vegas Sex Club

A couple of years ago my wife and I visited Las Vegas. One night during our trip after a few hours of drinking and partying, we decided to check out one of the sex clubs that Vegas is so famous for. There wasn’t a lot of activity going on in the club that night, but there was a few couples having some fun for everyone to watch. After a few minutes of watching one couple in particular my wife starting rubbing my crotch and whispered to me that we maybe we should find an empty bed.

So we found a bed away from the crowd and started kissing and fondling each other. Our clothes were quickly removed. I rolled her over to enter her from behind and it was at that time that I noticed for the first time that a crowd had gathered to watch us. We continued to go at it, but it was at that time that the drinks caught up with me and I passed out. The next thing I remember is my wife calling my name and saying they are coming. I looked up to notice two guys who had moved half way across the room and was approaching the bed. I didn’t say anything and started pounding my wife harder. One of the guys caught on that my lack of reaction was an invitation to continue moving towards us.

He approach us and started rubbing my wife’s bare skin and his hands quickly found their way to her breast. I expected for my wife to go bizerk when he did that but instead she moved her arm out of his way. He accepted the invitation and begun to suck on her breasts. I could tell that she was really beginning to enjoy the extra attention.
She has often shared with me her fantasy of having both breasts sucked on at the same time, so I realized there may never be another chance to fulfill this fantasy for her. I withdrew my cock from her and rolled her over on her back so that she could have this fantasy fulfilled. What I didn’t realize was that she was beyond the point of simply having her breasts played with, she wanted a cock in her pussy. So she rolled back on her side so that I could again slip inside her.

The stranger resumed sucking and kissing her breasts and also started rubbing her clit. At this time another guy decided to join in on the fun and reached down and started rubbing my wife’s other breast. My wife glanced at him and noticed that he was standing there with his cock hanging out of his pants and she reached up and started rubbing it. She then pulled him closer and started sucking on his cock. All of this totally shocked me since my wife had not even seen another man’s cock.

All of this attention provided her with one of the most intense orgasms she has ever had. Unfortunately when my wife cums, she is done. So that’s where it ended. But also luckily for me, she got horny before we got back to the hotel, so when we reached our hotel she led me to straight to our room so that she could finish me off.