View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 11:14 PM

Same here man,

I love cleaning up my wife. We've got some nice creampie pics (thought I haven't posted the ones of me cleaning up!) in our gallery. I dirty talk to her about watching her make another guy cum. Yesterday, I brought myself to orgasm, held off and came a little in her pussy. Then, we kept going at it until it was nice and sloppy and I filled her up with the rest of the load. Afterwards, I cleaned her up and it was her turn to dirty talk about what a slut she was and how she wanted me to lick up another man's cum out of her pussy after she had been fucked right in front of me. Needless to say, I came again.

So - if it turns you on and she's into it too, then by all means enjoy yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevelcrobandit View Post
OMG dude thats awesome! I love to eat my wifes pussy after i cum in her and she loves it!
Here on DMW i never see anyone do it! I don't understand because its so erotic.
I don't know if i could eat another mans cum out of her, however, I would love to fuck my wife after another man cums in her! Don't feel bad about about what your doing! if you and her enjoy it and its not hurting anyone, go for it! I would love to see some pics of your face covered in cum!