View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 09:53 AM

Default Panties Sniffing

Who else has a fetish for sniffing woman's dirty underwear how do you remember it starting & why do you find it so arousing? I'm going to answer these questions for myself but would love to know how many guys share my fetish. And ladies, do you find the idea of a man wanting to smell your dirty undies a turn on? Or a turn off? Do you like to sniff mens undies or other women's.

To answer for myself;

I think my fetish started with a pair of dirty knickers my step sister accidentally left in the bathroom when I was in my teens I'd only learnt to masturbate about a year before. She'd been wearing them to play hockey and must have left them in there when she had her shower, they where very sweaty and had a crusty whitish stain on the gusset. I picked them up and took a look at them & just kind of naturally held them to my nose and sniffed.

That was the first time I ever smelt a woman's pussy, it was must and earthy and there was also a sharper note a hint of pee. I think I jerked of in a bout a minute while sniffing those. After that I'd sneak into her room when ever I got the chance to find more dirty knickers to sniff. But there where a lot of use in the house so it wasn't often.

Since them I've jerked of while sniffing the knickers of two of my cousins, 3 female flatmates one of whom I also ended up later having sex with; The knickers of all my wives flatmates, back from the time when we where first dating and a couple of male flatmates girlfriends.

Basicly the less likely I am to ever get to smell or lick a woman's pussy in person the more thrilling illicitly sniffing her dirty underwear is. But not all women smell as good, one of my wives ex-flatmates who had thrillingly dirty panties just had a scent I found oddly unpleasant so I only sniffed hers once. One particular ex-flatmate of mine I could get hard as a rock at a hint of her panties she smelt great.

Now that I'm married I still sniff my wife's undies while jerking myself off when she's out, I'm not sure how she'd react if she caught me, I've also noticed that with my wife I get more of a thrill from sniffing her butt on the undies than her pussy, she wears g-strings and so they wide up her sweaty arse crack and pick up the scent. I think that's because she's likes me licking and sniffing her pussy but doesn't like me sniffing or rimming her butt so much so it's somehow illicit and therefore exciting. I do find the scent of my wife's bum pleasant, and have always found a nice arse a big turn on.