View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josuts View Post
I think i was arround 13-14 in the early stages of mastrubation for me that time.I was in my bed and mastrubating under the cover when suddenly my mum came in and realised whats going on.
I was so ashamed and all my mood went away.I stopped immediately and she told me she knew what i was doing and it was ok but to do it when im alone and not so often.
Days later as dad was away for work and it was me and mum at home i started again under my cover cause she said she will go for the shower.But she didn't.She hide and watching me a bit.Then she call me from the bathroom.That she hadn't done before.I put my cock in my pants and went.Of course i was semi-hard cause i hadn't finish my mastrubation.She knew that.She told me to remove my pants which i did.
She took a good look of my cock and told me its groing and becomes very hard!
She was naked in the bathtub and put some shower gel all over her body.That time of course women were totally natural and i could see her bush!
She told me to continue what i was doing in my bed.I whispered that im shy and can't do that infront of her but she told me it was ok and she told me she would let me watch her do the same with her pussy!
So there i was with my pants down mastrubating in front of mum while she was touching her pussy!
I knew she was horny cause she hadn't been fucked for 3 days since dad was away for work.
The more she was looking my groing cock the more horny she became.She slide a finger in and continue her mastrubation without end.Then she told me that if i feel i want to cum to get closer and lay my cum all over her bush.
I was shocked but i was so horny and so hard that i couldn't think of anything else.She cum first with loud moans and was still touching her clit when i felt that i will cum too.
I went closer and i made two final strokes and cum on her bush so loud!!!
she took my cum with her fingers and spray it all over her bush!
It was unbelievable...
An experience that not only happen one time cause every time we were alone at home we were both mastrubating and cum and always let me cum all over her! Her pussy,her breasts,her ass,her feet,her face too!
That continued till i left from home to study.Of course my dad never found out that.
Very nice ..

always nice to have fun with family ....