View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbymail View Post
My wife was fucking her boyfriend while I was at work and our daughter walked in on them. She's 17 and has seen her mom get pretty wild at parties etc but never this.
She's acting cool about it and so is the wife. She says she ought to know not everyone likes to have sex with just one person.
When I came in from work she told me about then asked me to fuck her, something I don't do alot. But it was hot sex, she was still full of his cum and just thinking about the whole scene got me hot as hell. I guess I'm really a pervert.
When I was in high school before I lost my virginity, my bedroom was next to my step mom and dads bedroom, so I could hear them through the wall! My dad was pretty quiet but she was not, I could always tell when she was about to come because she would begin to whimper like a dog, it would get louder the closer she got to orgasm! There were many nights that I went to sleep with wet pussy and panties listening to them! Never really saw or caught them in the act but reading the story brought the memories back after twenty years!! Later on after my dad began to cheat on her so much, her and I became closer but wont go into it here, dont want to be judged for the past!