View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 04:46 PM

This happened in the 70s in North Carolina. Interracial was considered very taboo where we lived back then. She had a miscarriage at 3 months.

Another 3 months passed and we were looking for another black guy for her. Actually, a black guy found her. She had a flat tire on her car about a mile from where we lived. He stopped and offered to help her. The spare was also flat. He asked if he could take her somewhere. Cell phones didn't exist back then. She didn't feel threatened by him as he was very polite and nice. About her age of 22. Nervously, she got in the car with him and he took her to our home. He didn't go inside, so she asked him for his phone number so I could thank him. He gave it to her and told her she could also call him if she wanted to. She gave him a smile and he left.

I repaired the tire and we got the car home. She told me about him and said she thought she might be interested in him. I called him and told him I would like to meet him and thank him personally. He agreed, so I invited him to our home for the next Saturday night. We had other plans for him.

The wife put on a dress with a slightly low top and was braless. He gave her a big smile as he entered and saw her. We drank a few beers and just talked getting to know each other. Anyone want to hear more?

Last edited by raceguy; 02-02-2010 at 08:05 PM.